Monday, March 16, 2009

The Future of the PGA Mr. Henry Ryan Salo

Ever since Arthur has been born we’ve tried to take Henry out  for some one-on-one time.  Since Henry loves golf so much, Troy has been taking him to the driving range.  Now Henry wakes up every morning and begs to go to the driving range.  He even prays for it at night in his prayers.  HILARIOUS! 

When Troy and Henry are at hitting balls together at the range they make quite a scene.  Troy said that people were staring and pointing at Henry so I finally had to go and see for myself.  The kid is actually a pretty good golfer.  I just wonder how much longer this sports obsession will last?

IMG_3064

IMG_3069 IMG_3071

 

Henry’s golf bag that he carries EVERYWHERE!!  Thanks again Grandma & Grandpa!!  He loves it!

 

 

 

IMG_3072

2 comments:

Amy said...

Troy and Sarah...He is so cute and big. And he is great at golf. Honestly, I miss the ball at least 75% of the time when Dan and I go to the driving range. Very impressive!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow! I am so impressed by Henry's skills!!! I love it when Clint and I split up the kids to have one-on-one time. It's nice to be able to focus on one.

Hope you're doing well! We miss you guys!