Monday, April 6, 2009

Arthur’s 2 months old!!

Our baby is growing up so quickly.  On March 13th he turned 2 months old.  He is seriously the best baby!  I don’t know how we were so blessed to have two sweet babies.  He is starting to have longer stretches of sleeping.  One night he went 5 hours and I was in heaven!!  But on average he is still between 3-4 hours.  He busted his 1st really big sincere smile at me on the 9th.  It was so amazing to see his eyes light up and to see him so excited! 

IMG_3075

Henry continues to be in love with his baby brother.  The other day one of the neighborhood boys and Henry were out riding bikes and the little boy proclaimed that he was a big brother…..Henry says quiet loudly  “I’m a big brother too, to baby Art”  it was hilarious.  He still cheers Arthur on with diaper changes and reminds him that he is being “so brave”.    The best is when Henry will be talking to Arthur and then say “Oh Arthur James…you are so silly” 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

SO CUTE! I love it! Thanks for the annoucment we got it in the mail. I think you do have some really cute little boys there! Oh, I have got to come and see you guys. Give my love to all!

millerjk said...

He is still beautiful!
Love you, Kellie

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

He's adorable! I can't believe he's getting so big already. And, yes, how did you get two good babies????? Not fair! :D

Hope you guys are doing well! I miss you!

Claremont First Ward said...

Sarah. I could cry. This means he's 6 months old already. Where did the time go?

I miss you guys so much! How are you?